This is one of the most valuable, additional counter services for any postal administration seeking new revenue streams. Swift supports transactions carried out on behalf of third-party clients such as the utilities, TV licensing authorities, media companies and so on. You can add as many generic services as your local market requires.
Seamless integration with third-party client systems allowing for the downloading, importing, uploading and exporting of client data reduces any margin of error in the payment process.
- the addition of as many, new generic payment categories as you like;
- bill collections for third-party clients – utilities, licenses, etc
- bar-code scanning for faster, more accurate data entry;
- client data integration for outstanding dues.
Third-party payments typically served using Swift Retail’s bill payment facility include:
- telephone bills
- utility payments
- local tax payments
- housing rental payments
- home media/satellite & cable TV / internet
- driving and other licences